2023 organizational changes
Since January 1, 2023, a reorganization of the Former Department of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics occured, and it involved the division of Theoretical Particle Physics joining Particle Physics.
This website is being replaced by https://particle-nuclear.lu.se which is now the new homepage of the division.
Please visit https://particle-nuclear.lu.se for the latest news.
The main research activities the division are centered around the following experiments and activities (see also the left menu):
Projects and Other Activities
We are leading the following projects:
- CLASH (KAW project grant, 2018-2023) : CLASH homepage at https://www.hep.lu.se/clash/
- LDMX supported through the "Light Dark Matter" project by the Knut & Alice Wallenberg foundation: LDMX homepage at https://kaw.wallenberg.org/en/research-projects-2019
- DARKJETS (ERC starting grant): DARKJETS homepage at https://www.hep.lu.se/staff/doglioni/darkjets.html
In addition to the main activities, individual researchers are also involved in:
- ESSnuSB : ESSnuSB homepage at https://essnusb.eu/
- ILC: ILC homepage at http://www.linearcollider.org/
- NorduGrid: NorduGrid homepage at https://www.nordugrid.org